Extra Wide Medical Tube Socks 3-PK
- Unit price
- / per
The Extra Wide medical tube sock is designed for people who are tired of squeezing into tight fitting tube socks! Made from soft ring spun cotton, these socks can stretch up to 24 inches in the calf while still maintaining their shape. Not only is the calf wide, but the whole sock is made wider for people with a wider foot, ankle, and leg. These socks fit beautifully under boots and AFO braces. You can also use them as a pet sleeve after surgeries instead of the cone of shame. Your furry babies will be in soft comfort while healing (see the picture below of Halo the cat in her tube sock). Rest assured, we’ve got you covered. The socks have an inverted toe seam, for a seam free feel. Infused with Microban to help inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria. Feel the difference a wider tube sock can make. Sold as a 3 pack. Available in white and black. The socks are unisex and fit shoe sizes from women’s size 6.5 all the way up to men’s size 16 up to a 6E width. Sock length will vary on your leg, depending on the length of your foot and the width of your leg. Made in the USA!
- Socks go on easy and stay up
- Non-Constricting, superior stretch
- Infused with Microban to help inhibit the growth of odor causing bacteria.
- Perfect as a boot sock
- Fits under AFO braces
- Inverted toe seam for a seam free feel
- Toe seam is designed to be worn on the outside for people with Diabetes
- Soft ring spun cotton socks
- Wide in the foot, ankle, and leg
- Sold as a 3-Pk
- Ideal for people looking for a looser, comfortable fitting sock
- 91% cotton, 7% nylon, 2% spandex
You may also like
You may also like
By completing this form, you are signing up to receive our emails and can unsubscribe at any time.