Interested in joining the Steve's Shoes team?
We would be seeking an accountable and reliable Part-time or Full-time RETAIL ASSOCIATE. The ideal candidate is one who is an energetic, industrious, self-starter and team-player with a positive attitude and no schedule restrictions. The associate will play a critical role in facilitating excellent customer service experience.
The consummate Retail Associate is responsible for providing our customers with exceptional service, assessing, and meeting their individual needs and exceeding their expectations. The associate should aim to always provide each customer with a memorable, superb, luxury shopping experience. You will serve as an ambassador by representing the company through their exceptional customer interactions and demonstrating excellent product knowledge.
The ideal candidate is one who meets the following requirements/has:
- 3-5 years shoe retail experience
- Is a team player.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Open availability (no scheduling restrictions)..
- Ability to learn and share product knowledge with customers.
- Looking for an opportunity to grow.
- Able to comfortably & smoothly upsell at every opportunity.
- Able to provide a flawless personalized shopping experience.
- Develop long-term personalized professional relationship with clients (like that of a personal shopper).
- Experience working in a high-end/luxury service retail environment (THIS IS A PLUS)
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend and do light to medium lifting.
- Experience measuring and fitting shoes
- Greet customers who enter and leave the establishment.
- Provide commendable customer service to ensure satisfaction.
- Measure and fit customers with suitable footwear and accessories.
- Maintain product knowledge and inform customers about products most suited to their needs.
- Exercise caution and safety when conducting duties.
- Learn about products and their locations.
- Maintain good communication with colleagues.
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance.
- Foster excellent attitude towards teamwork and be open to constructive feedback.
- Some light, medium, heavy lifting.
- Help with daily inventory needs.
- Work and complete tasks in a timely manner.
If interested send your info, resume, and any other questions or comments to: